Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I don't have the money....

Overcoming The "I don't have the money" Objection! Welcome back to part 3 of the closing series on how to overcome objections in network marketing! In the last video I laid out a proven framework for you to overcome objections and now we're going to dive into very common and specific objections. This is one we all hear everyday, "I don't have the money...". 
So you introduce someone to the business and they say, "You know, it's great but I don't have the money..." So we go back to the framework for overcoming objections in network marketing and it usually goes something like this: (I'm going to lay this out as a script to make it easier) You: "You know I totally hear where you're coming from but tell me this. 

Do you REALLY not have the money or is that just your polite way of telling me no?" Them: And in most cases, there going to say, "No, I just don't have the money" You: "Well, tell me this. Do you WANT to do this?" IMPORTANT: Then you just WAIT! Because if they really don...
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES INCOME, YOUNG AND PENSIONS , AROUND THE WORLD .
http://goo.gl/dhvR1B
PLEASE SEE VIDEO DESCRIPTION: 1, 2 AND 3. SURE YOU EXCITED!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment